Friday, April 22, 2016

Birmingham Comics Festival

Sorry to leave this until the last minute, but I will be at the Birmingham Comics Festival which takes place at the Edgbaston Cricket Ground tomorrow.

I'll be doing the usual signing & sketching, & appearing on a couple of panels where I will regale anyone who care to listen with my legendary wit & astounding intelligence, not to mention my modesty. That is to say, I will be responding to any questions with one of my three stock answers:-

1 ."Let me answer that question this way".. after which I go on to talk about whatever the hell I want.

2. "What I think you're trying to ask me is..." after which I go on to talk about whatever the hell I want.

3. "Before I answer that, can I just say...." after which, I go on to talk about whatever the hell I want.

For those interested, sketches will be charged at the (convention only) rate of £35-.

Here's a link to an interview I did with Paul H. Birch to help promote the show.

Hope to see some of you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home