Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A few more bits & pieces.

As I said in a recent post, I have started a Tumblr blog. I mentioned at that time that it was my intention to post here on Blogger everything which was also posted over on the Tumblr platform. However, posting everything twice seemed a bit nuts, & way too time consuming, so I have now decided that, for now, I'm going to revert this blog to the role for what it was originally intended... new material, announcements of convention appearances etc, basically, new stuff., & keep the Tumblr page there to dump older art, & other unseen material. If anyone has a particularly strong aversion to Tumblr, but still wants to see that older artwork, let me know & figure out a compromise... maybe a once a month mega-post of whatever has been tumbled.

So for now, & until further notice, here's the last of the posts of the Tumblr material. Stuff from: All Star Western, Usborne's Beginners Plus: Special Forces, & G.I. Combat






Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home