Wednesday, July 02, 2014

All Star Western #33 sneak peek

Here's a look at a few panels from All Star Western #33 (out in just under a month, I believe), which will be my last foray into the world of Jonah Hex for the time being. The series will have one issue to go after this one, but that is drawn by Darwyn Cooke.

These art the art in it's 'raw state', before it's been cleaned up, & before I've added panel orders, which these days I do digitally in 'post production' to borrow a movie making term. All these are done over blueline printouts of my pencils, & inked with Uni-pin fineliners & my trusty Pentel brush-pen.

I've been careful not to choose images which contain any spoilers, so hopefully this should only enhance your enjoyment of the issue, not ruin it!!








Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid said...

Nice. (Incidentally, I know for a fact that Jonah is a huge fan of Doris Day.)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

Actually I think he's more of a Marty Robbins kinda guy...:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGmUsJvRv7U

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home