Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rogue Trooper preview

As brought to my attention by the superb AIEEE! blog, a Rogue Trooper strip I drew recently was previewed in the mighty 2000AD last week.
I managed to track down a copy (which wasn't as easy as I'd anticipated, but ASDA came to the rescue yet again), & for those of you who don't pick up the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, here's a scan. As you can see, the strip was written by the original writer of the strip Gerry Finlay Day, so it was a huge thrill for me, being a massive fan of the character from way back.

This particular prog, marks the return of another legend, art droid Brendan McCarthy to Dredd after a 20 year absence, so it's well worth picking up.

I'll post a proper look 'behind the scenes' at the Rogue strip as soon as I get time.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Townsend said...

Looking forward to seeing it Staz!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Lee Townsend said...

Great! looking forward to seeing it Staz.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

Wow Lee... you must REALLY be looking forward to seeing it! :-)

6:14 AM  
Blogger Emperor said...

Well I'm really looking forward to it but, apparently, only half as much as Lee Townsend.

I'm also looking forward to those behind the scenes glimpses you promised ;)

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home