Thursday, May 20, 2010

In A Change To The Advertised Programme.......


Due to a last minute change, I am now going to be attending this weekend's Bristol Comic Expo sorry for the short notice.
As I'm sure you know, usually at these affairs I'd be sat for a good while behind a table signing & sketching... however, I'm not sure if the organisers will be able to squeeze me in, & as a consequence I don't know if that's going to be possible this time. So if you want a sketch, grab me as you see me wandering aimlessly & lost & if it's possible to find a nice quiet corner of the bar..err, I mean convention hall, to sit down, I'm sure we can work something out.

In the meantime, here's an old Darth Vader sketch done with a double ended Sharpie. You can't buy this kinda entertainment!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Townsend said...

Nice sketch Staz see you in Bristol!
I will be there on the Sunday only this year.

4:09 AM  
Blogger jon haward said...

thats a fab sketch staz you where really feeling the darkside drawing that one :-)

4:15 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

Cheers Jon.. yeah, the Force is strong in Sharpies! See you both in Bristol.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home