Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wales Film & ComicCon


I'll be appearing as a guest at the Wales Film & ComicCon this coming Sunday. The event takes place at Glyndwr University, Mold Road, Wrexham between 10:00am & 5:00pm. As well as yours truely, there'll be a host of guests from the worlds of comics, & TV & movie fantasy. Click the link for a full guest list.

I'll be doing the usual stints of signing & sketching, & as is now also customary at these events, I will be making a small charge for sketches. I addition to this, I'll be doing a Q&A session on drawing comics for fun & profit... but without the fun part.

Here's one of last year's happy customers, brandishing his booty.. that's in a 'pirate' sense.. not a girls buttocks sense.... jeeze, this post is turning out to be harder work that I'd envisioned..

Just be there, ok? And bring your cash!!





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Townsend said...

Have a good show Staz...

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home