Sunday, August 30, 2009

Captain Cymru Private Commission


It's been way too long since I posted anything on here..& there's a lot of stuff to post.. so let's get to it..

First up, here's a private commission I just did for Justin Gillett. The character is Captain Cymru, who is (I imagine) the 'Captain Britain' or maybe 'Captain Wales' from some alternate reality in Marvel's Universe... if I sound a bit vague, it's because I am...

A similar commission will set you back £50 + postage. However, I give no guarentees that I'll do it in color.. I just go with the flow, & do whatever feels right to me at the time..

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger ashbarron said...

Great to see some new stuff Staz

Another great commission and I could do with another if only I had the money

11:30 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

Thanks Ash, yeah, it's been too long since I posted new material. Glad you liked it.

4:44 PM  
Blogger ashbarron said...

Like all the other new stuff posted too.

You gonna be at any cons this year other the Birmingham?

Was planning on going but it doesn't look like its gonna happen now

5:21 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

I'm going to the Wales Comic Con,

http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=ebook&id=5241

at the end of the month. I'll make an entry on here about it in the next few days

4:23 PM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

http://www.walescomiccon.co.uk/

4:32 PM  
Blogger ashbarron said...

Now about Thought Bubble?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

I'm not sure of the details of Thought Bubble this year, but i'll probably be there.. since it's only 10 miles up the M1 from me.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home