Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thought Bubble:The Aftermath


So the Leeds Thought Bubble convention was a few days ago, & very succesful it was too. It was (at a rough estimate) around twice the size of last years event, & attracted some very notable names.

I was kept busy all day, sketching for the punters, sadly however, I kept forgetting to take pics of both the people & the sketches.... Fortunately, some enterprising soul thought to take their video camera along, & subsequently upload the result to YouTube, so presenting here, my single solitary photo from the day, & said video in which I can be seen completing a Spidey sketch... can you dig it??



[Edit] Adam McGechan has been kind enough to send me a scan of the Judge Dredd sketch I did for him.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Russ Entwistle said...

Thanks for drawing the Spider-Man sketch. This is now framed and sitting nicely on my studio wall. Hope you liked the little video I made of 'Thought-Bubble'.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jannix said...

Hey that's me in the photo holding my ace Batman Sketch. Thanks a lot Staz :D.

~Jan~

Sorry i posted on the wrong thread

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

50mg gestanin Generic augmentin Pharmacy evista World shippind mevacor World delivery sumycin RX protonix

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home