Saturday, January 12, 2008

Transformers UK: Artwork Preview.




I recently made a return to the stamping ground where mycareer in comics pretty much started. That is to say, I briefly went back to drawing The Robots In Disguise. As you may probably know, the Autobots & Decepticons are much changed since I last drew them in 1990, (much due to the mega-budget live action movie... a hugely enjoyable film it is too,) & as such, they are a complete pain to draw (an explosion in a scrap yard, was how they appeared to me at first) but I am pleased with the finished result.

Anyway, here's a few of the pages. The finished strip is a 10 page story, which has beeen 'digitally inked' & colored, & will appear in issue #8 of the Titan published comic-magazine Transformers. The story's main robot character is Ironhide... who has changed a lot over the years.. when I last drew him, he was a red Transit Van... he's now a mean as f**K looking black 4x4, how times change..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home