Friday, December 01, 2006

Kingpin: War Crimes Inks & Colors

Tom Palmer (inker on WarCrimes, & all round decent bloke) recently sent me a couple of pages of his inks, so here they are for your delectation. Also a couple of pages of inked & colored pages taken from the Marvel website.

You'll have seen the pencils for one of these pages earlier in the blog (the one with the rather delectable Agent Hill). The page with the U-Boats goes down as the page which I spent the most (& inordinate ammount of) time on. I'm a sucker for all that WWII stuff, & I really wanted to make sure I got all the details right. Was it worth the effort? Did I actually get all the details right?...You be the judge.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pages look great Staz!the inks and the colours work really well.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home